Friday, March 13, 2015

Wellness Day is April 10, 2015. What Are Your Goals?

Last year, Keller Williams launched an annual day of celebration and commitment to wellness. Thanks to the passion and initiative of KW Wellness Ambassadors, market centers coordinated their own health and wellness events in locations ranging from Oklahoma City to Fort Mill, S.C., to Florida’s Treasure Coast. This year, we hope to have every market center participate!
Wellness Day 2015
Get Inspired!
Ken Wimberly, KW Commercial associate in the Arlington (Texas) market center,  is not only passionate about his business, he is passionate about health and wellness.

Ken Wimberly Wellness
Ken Wimberly
In the summer of 2012, Ken made a commitment to turn his health around. He was at the heaviest weight he had ever been in his life and began experiencing relentless migraines. He became very serious about attacking the problem. “I started by setting a weight loss goal and being purposeful about tracking everything I ate. Every single item I ate or drank was logged into an app on my phone. I knew my daily calorie allocation and knew that I could earn additional calories with daily exercise. The first 90 days of the plan I exercised every single day. I committed to at least 30 minutes per day of strenuous cardio. Usually that consisted of the elliptical machine or running on the treadmill,” Wimberly said. He also began participating in the Tough Mudder events and to date, he has run four events.
Wimberly continues to make wellness a part of his daily life and is still committed to regular exercise and nutritious eating.  “What I have learned through this journey of business, finance, and fitness is that anything is possible,” Wimberly said.
Click here to read more about Ken Wimberly’s amazing success journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment